HRM Fellowship: Information for Employers
The HRM Fellowship Program provides high-potential HRM majors with structured, multi-term internships. Employers typically provide the student with a one-term internship for three consecutive years. These internships may occur in any academic term. Employers determine the structure of the internships. NAU and the employer jointly decide on which students are offered the fellowship. The internships are paid and the employer determines the amount of compensation.
What HRM asks of the Employer:
1. Fellow is paid a reasonable hourly wage
2. Determine structure of internship sequence. Options include, but not limited to:
- Rotation among different business lines
- Rotation among different functional areas within a single business line
- In-depth, multi-semester experience within a single functional area