Beyond the everyday HRM comings and goings, in-house recruiting, and guest lectures, we rally around these special events.
General Events Information
Directions to HRM:
From Milton Ave:
1. Head North on S. Milton Rd & turn right at Butler Ave.
2. Continue forward & turn right at San Francisco St.
3. Continue forward through next 4-way stop at Franklin Ave.
4. Pass Wall Aquatic Center & open field on your right side.
5. Continue past HRM at McCreary.
6. Turn right at next 4-way stop (Mountain View) & park in San Francisco Garage (P96B)
From Butler Ave:
1. Head West on Butler Ave. & turn left at San Francisco St.
2. Continue forward through next 4-way stop sign at Franklin.
3. Pass Wall Aquatic Center & open field on your right side.
4. Continue past HRM at McCreary
5. Turn right at next 4-way stop (Mountain View) & park in San Francisco Garage (P96B).
1. Head North on I-17 past McConnell exit & Forest Meadows St.
2. Turn right at University Dr. & continue forward through stoplight at Knoles Dr.
3. Continue forward & turn right at 3-way stop.
4. Continue forward & turn left at 3-way stop onto San Francisco St.
5. Continue forward to 4-way stop at Mountain View Dr. & turn left into San Francisco Parking Garage (P96B)
Please park in the San Francisco Parking Garage (P96B) and then walk to HRM, Bldg #33 at the corner of San Francisco St and McCreary. A parking voucher will be issued to you by HRM prior to your departure. You will use this to pay for your parking as you leave the garage.
Grand Opening of HRM East
On Monday, October 3, 2011, the School celebrated their renovated facility. HRM “East” includes 14,000 s.f. of additional instructional space with a 32 work station demonstration kitchen, dining room/beverage lab, hospitality management lab with access to hotel management software technology, and much more. The renovation holds a LEED Silver certification sustainability measurement. For full story, click HERE.
Family Weekend Event that is more than just a fund raiser.
Hospitality Career Fair
HRM held its spring Hospitality Fair on February 29, 2012. Employers and their recruitment staff filled the halls to meet students and discuss their futures in the industry. This event is a win-win for all who participate.
Golf Tournament 2012
Annual fund raiser on the golf course.
In springtime, our HRM Student Organizations plan this annual festivity.
Scholarship & Honors Convocation
Each year we gather donors and students to recognize their academic achievements.
NAU HRM will be open from 9AM to 2PM for Tours. Please email Darwin.Mann@nau.edu to schedule a tour or Call 928-523-2845.